Thanks for every one's prayers and words of encouragement through this illness. I am thinking that the worst of this is behind us now. Ansley has not ran a fever since yesterday. She is up and about wanting to return to school. Trenner is still running a fever only about 102. He has been awake more today so I take that as an improvement. Brynlie is still running a high fever and has been having horrible diarrhea. (Out her diaper about 5 times today) Her poor bottom is awful. I put her in the tub to let her soak for a bit this afternoon. Jeff returned to work this afternoon as well. So I am hopeful that the worst is behind us.
This afternoon I have been stripping beds, trashing toothbrushes and replacing them, doing laundry and respraying Lysol. I also got everyone bathed and in fresh jammies. I am hoping to get all the extra laundry that comes with being sick finished and return to some sort of normalcy soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment