Trenner did not go to school on Monday. He was not feeling well and was very tired so I let him stay home. Since he missed Monday he had a lot of homework on Tuesday night. Most was concerning the inauguration. He had a few books to read that were informational, a ditto of Obama to color and lots of other work. We worked on the mandatory work from 2:30 until after 3;30. Trenner then decided he wanted to read the books that were sent home. He also decided to create Obama. He used paper to cut out hands,arms,legs, feet, and even a hat. He later made a piece of paper with the word speech written on it. I was amazed at how long and hard he worked on this project. He was super proud of his accomplishment.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Trenner's Obama
Trenner did not go to school on Monday. He was not feeling well and was very tired so I let him stay home. Since he missed Monday he had a lot of homework on Tuesday night. Most was concerning the inauguration. He had a few books to read that were informational, a ditto of Obama to color and lots of other work. We worked on the mandatory work from 2:30 until after 3;30. Trenner then decided he wanted to read the books that were sent home. He also decided to create Obama. He used paper to cut out hands,arms,legs, feet, and even a hat. He later made a piece of paper with the word speech written on it. I was amazed at how long and hard he worked on this project. He was super proud of his accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!!! That looks fantastic. What grade is he in??? I love it!
Post a Comment