I am afraid that I have created a monster. Brynlie is 7 months old and one of two things is going on. She is either going through the worst case of separation anxiety I have ever seen or I have created a monster! I am hoping that she is just having separation issues. This weekend when we went to dinner Brynlie only wanted me. If she couldn't see me she would turn this way and that to see me and just cry. It is sweet at first. I need a break every once in awhile. Then yesterday at my Mom's birthday party Brynlie would let everyone hold her for a short time but then we she heard me talk she would cry. Today when I went outside to take pictures of the kids she had a fit like I have never seen or heard. She screamed, flailed, and jumped. It was awful. I would pick her up and she would stop. I would walk out of the room and she would scream, flail, and throw a fit. I sure hope this phase gets better soon if it is just separation anxiety. If it is the fact that I created a monster, poor Brynlie, life as you know it will be changing. I loved to cuddle her and hold her. I love to rock her and play with her but I need to teach her to play alone too. Time will tell. I will let you know.
Monday, January 19, 2009
I Am Afraid
I am afraid that I have created a monster. Brynlie is 7 months old and one of two things is going on. She is either going through the worst case of separation anxiety I have ever seen or I have created a monster! I am hoping that she is just having separation issues. This weekend when we went to dinner Brynlie only wanted me. If she couldn't see me she would turn this way and that to see me and just cry. It is sweet at first. I need a break every once in awhile. Then yesterday at my Mom's birthday party Brynlie would let everyone hold her for a short time but then we she heard me talk she would cry. Today when I went outside to take pictures of the kids she had a fit like I have never seen or heard. She screamed, flailed, and jumped. It was awful. I would pick her up and she would stop. I would walk out of the room and she would scream, flail, and throw a fit. I sure hope this phase gets better soon if it is just separation anxiety. If it is the fact that I created a monster, poor Brynlie, life as you know it will be changing. I loved to cuddle her and hold her. I love to rock her and play with her but I need to teach her to play alone too. Time will tell. I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness... that face!!!
ty for stopping by my blog and entering and for becoming a follower! :)
i look forward to reading your blog too!
:) happy monday my friend~
Post a Comment