We have been through 2 bottles of Jr. Motrin and junior Tylenol. We are replenishing our supply of Tylenol chewable and Motrin chewable and we are buying infant Tylenol drops too. Last night we had to buy Tylenol for adults!! Everyone in my house is sick. Ansley and Jeff have been running a high fever since Thursday. Trenner started in with the fever last night. Today I was kissing Brynlie's head and she felt a bit to warm. To my disappointment she too has a fever. My house is unusually quiet, everyone is sleeping. Jeff can't get warm enough and has been sleeping in front of the fireplace. Trenner's fever is high enough that he can't wear a shirt, it traps the fever in, and Ansley sleeps until it is time for her Tylenol again. Brynlie has not had Tylenol yet because I am waiting for my Mom to return from her trip to the pharmacy. Brynlie was crawling on the floor and I guess she got tired and grabbed the blanket and went to sleep. She didn't whine to be held, rocked, or nursed she just cuddled and was asleep before I even realized she was tired. That is a red flag right there. Brynlie is a very vocal baby and she always wants to be held, nursed, and rocked to sleep. Hopefully, everyone gets better and I don't get this awful virus.
2 comments:
Lysol, Lysol, Lysol! I hope everyone feels better soon. I must admit that after feeling sorry for everyone, the next thing I thought was how much Trenner looks like Jeff. You are right, the kids are growing up sooooo fast! Take care!
Oh, Jen! Look at your precious family...poor things! Heaven forbid you get sick, too...keep up with antibacterial gel!!!!!!!
Courtney
Post a Comment