Friday, January 9, 2009
Relaxed or Scatterbrain?!?!
Let me tell you what makes me certain I am more of a scatterbrain than just relaxed. On Wednesday I got a phone call from the bank asking for me, never a good sign, they informed me that I had left my i.d there when I cashed a check. Whoops!! I actually thought that my id was in the envelope with the money but no such luck. Today, my neighbor calls needing to borrow my car, his wife took both sets of keys and he had to get his kids to school, no problem. I have plenty of time to get 2 kids ready for school and clean out my car:) As I am cleaning out my car I realize I don't have my purse. I panic then realizing that I left my purse at Marshalls on Wednesday in a cart!!! It is only 7 am and my day is certainly not going well. I call Marshalls and thankfully they have my purse and all the contents. I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, I'm so glad you got your purse back! I hope everyone is healthy again!
Post a Comment