As a child there are several things I remember about snow days. One of them was coming in to a nice mug of hot chocolate and another was eating snow ice cream. Every time my children play outside in the snow I make sure that we have a mug a hot chocolate waiting. This was the first time I had prepared ahead of time and put bowls outside last night to collect fresh snow. So.....today after the kids came in from playing and enjoyed their hot chocolate(with mini marshmallows) it was time to make snow ice cream. They enjoyed adding all the ingredients and loved eating the ice cream afterwards. I loved passing on something that I loved from my childhood to my children.
1 comment:
OH HOW I LOVE snow ice cream, too! That is one thing I miss living in the south!!!!! Please eat a bowl for me! :)
Post a Comment