Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Student of the Week

This week Ansley is Student of the Week. She came home with an interview her teacher had done with her. I read through it and was happily surprised when the sentence,"I love ..." was said to her she finished it by saying, "my Mom!" This was the reassurance that I needed to know I am not doing everything wrong if she loves me:) This little piece of paper made my day!!
However, when Jeff got home he was not as excited. Ansley has typically been a Daddy's girl. He was a bit disappointed. Over dinner I showed it to him and I had won the bragging rights this time. Jeff said to me jokingly,"I guess Ansley is not my Princess anymore." Ansley looked at him and said,"I heard that."

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

She's precious. I heard that...hilarious!

Courtney