Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Fun in the Snow
















Last night we got lots more ice and then more snow. Luckily, our power stayed on and we can enjoy our snow day. Last night Kalli and Bryson slept over with Tyler, Trenner, and Ansley. When we had our breakfast it was time to hit the hills. While waiting for everyone to finish getting ready we started our snow day with sledding down our driveway. Next, we took a walk up to the school for more sledding fun. I am not sure who had more fun the kids or the adults. Jeff enjoyed sledding down the hills on his knees and loved to ramp on the mounds of snow that had been plowed. After sledding we all came home to a nice warm mug of hot chocolate. I love having fun family days like this!!









4 comments:

Heather said...

so jealous of all the snow, send some to NC!

Kellan said...

What great pictures - I so love the snow!

Kellan

Courtney and the Boys said...

Glad to see everyone looks happy and healthy in the Jones household!!!!! :)

Courtney

BandBbaby said...

Jen Jones!!!

I found you on Cora's blog, her mommy and I are friends from highschool. Anyway, I thought I would get in touch with you. Brandon and I are still up in Fishers outside of Indy! Looks like your family is growing. It seems like yesterday there was just you, Jeff and Tyler! We have Garrett he is 10 months old. Our blog is bandbandbabyg.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
Brooke and Brandon Kline