My baby is growing up!! It is hard to believe she is already 7 months old. That makes me incredibly sad. This is my last baby and my last milestone of crawling!! This past weekend Brynlie progressed from rolling every where that she wants to go to scooting and now crawling. She loves being mobile and finds everything that she is not supposed to have. She is more curious like the boys were than what Ansley was. Ansley would sit for hours and just play. Brynlie is on the go constantly. The only good thing that has come from all her moving is more naps. She loves wires and cords. Her favorite thing to have right now is the tubing that is for the nebulizer, she is not supposed to have this yet she finds it every day somehow.
1 comment:
I completely get it, Jenn! My oldest 'baby' will be 12 in Feb.
I feel like Ella never was a baby. Plus, she has been a completely different experience than the older two. I keep trying to take them all in...every moment. We are so blessed to be mommies, aren't we?!
BTW, is Tyler feeling better?
Post a Comment