........Make lemonade.This award was given to me by Amber, a friend I met through blogging. I always love to read her posts and hear her stories. She is an amazing mom and woman. Thanks, Amber!
This award comes with a few rules:Put the logo on your blog or post.Nominate other blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.I LOVE the blogs I follow and most of them have already received this award but I’m going to rename them. Please do not feel obligated to re-award. My one and only reason for doing this is to show YOU my appreciation.
1. Katie-She is one of my sorority sisters, closest friends, and the Godmother to my oldest daughter. I enjoy keeping up with her and her family through her blog since we live so far away. I love you all:)
1. Katie-She is one of my sorority sisters, closest friends, and the Godmother to my oldest daughter. I enjoy keeping up with her and her family through her blog since we live so far away. I love you all:)
2. April- She is family and one of my friends. She is the Godmother to my oldest son. We just live on opposite sides of town but it is nice to read and see pictures of what is going on with her family.
Now, most of my other blogger friends have already won the award. however, you should know that I love reading and keeping up with all of your families. Some of you I have never met and feel like I know you and your family well just from your amazing writing ability and great pictures. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your life!!!

2 comments:
Big congrats on the award. We are in some of the same bloggy circles so I thought I would stop by. Feel free to stop by and visit us anytime you want. You will see many of your friends are also mine! Come back often as we would love to get to know you better.
God Bless.
Thanks Jen! We love you all too! The distance between us makes us miss you all like crazy, but you know the saying...abscense makes the heart grow fonder! I love blogger!
Post a Comment