Monday, January 5, 2009

My 1st Blog Contest Ever!!!




Well, today when I was looking at MckMama's page I read that she won an award on Mom Dots http://www.momdot.com/topmomblogs/for top Mom's Blogs. So.... I went and took a read on some of the blogs that were on the top 50. That is where I found http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com . This site had listed different blog contests. So....... I entered this one athttp://sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com/2009/01/weekend-winners-greatest-hits.html........ I usually do not win but I thought it would be fun to enter anyways so we will see. I will let you know!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway on my blog and for becoming a follower. Also thanks for checking out my blog!! I am going to try to do a giveaway once a month!! Next month I'll probably feature hairbows cause I make those as well. Feel free to visit my Etsy shop www.thefairytaleboutique.etsy.com. Good luck!!

Your daughters are so beautiful! I love their names!

I need your email address though so I can notify you if u win!

Haasiegirl said...

Good luck! Thanks for listing our blog..we have a banner if you dont want to forget about us. You can list on your blog on our site as well.

:-)

trisha
momdot