Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Today is my Mom's birthday and unfortunately due to the illness we are trying to get over we had to postpone her party until this weekend. I thought that a blog in her honor would be nice.
Thank you mom for.......
-staying home with us when we were growing up( I know now how hard it can be)
-always going above and beyond to help anyone and everyone out
-loving me no matter what, especially through high school when I tested and retested:)
-never giving up on me
-loving my children like you do
-instilling in me the importance of family
-supporting our decision to have a large family
-giving up all that you did so that me and Natalie didn't have too
-supporting me no matter what
-defending me,protecting me, and sheltering me
-giving me the "Leave it to Beaver" life a lot of kids don't have
-the advice you readily give
-showing me the importance of marriage
-teaching me by example how Moms are supposed to act, love, live, and do
I am thankful for you and for everything you do and have done. Thank you for always being my biggest supporter, best encourager, and most of all for being my best friend. I can't imagine life without you. I am so lucky that God chose you to be my Mom!!Happy Birthday!! I love you!!

4 comments:

Jaysi said...

Jen,
That is really touching!! It is so nice that you can recognize all that your mom has done for you. I'm sure this is the best birthday gift you could give her!

Glad to hear you guys are on the mend!

Jaysi

Kellan said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom - she sounds wonderful - I hope she had a great day!

Take care - Kellan

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

You are the best daughter! You're mom is so great too! Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

Anonymous said...

jennifer,
kelly is so lucky to have a great daughter like you with four wounderful grandkids... That was so nice what you wrote about your mom... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! She is a wounderful mom, sister and wife..... I'm so thankful to have her in my life too....
Love, chris