Well, it is 8 degrees here in Evansville. Guess where my kids are??? Snuggled under a blanket watching t.v.?On the couch while there is a fire going in the fireplace? Playing wii inside the nice warm house? Playing inside the neighbors house in the play room? NO!!! NO!! NO!!NO!! They are outside playing in Ansley's new play house. They asked to go outside to play first thing this morning and I redirected them to another activity because of the negative windshields. This afternoon they asked again and I said they could play out for a little bit. I walked outside to check on them and they had placed kid sized chairs inside and Ansley was bundled in her chair with a blanket over her. The funny thing is all my children are still in their pajamas! I have declared today a pajama day in my household.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Where are my kids in this weather????
Well, it is 8 degrees here in Evansville. Guess where my kids are??? Snuggled under a blanket watching t.v.?On the couch while there is a fire going in the fireplace? Playing wii inside the nice warm house? Playing inside the neighbors house in the play room? NO!!! NO!! NO!!NO!! They are outside playing in Ansley's new play house. They asked to go outside to play first thing this morning and I redirected them to another activity because of the negative windshields. This afternoon they asked again and I said they could play out for a little bit. I walked outside to check on them and they had placed kid sized chairs inside and Ansley was bundled in her chair with a blanket over her. The funny thing is all my children are still in their pajamas! I have declared today a pajama day in my household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment