Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My First Blogger Award

I recently received my first blogger award from Courtney, she is one of Jeff's friends from high school, we met on blogger and we keep in touch regularly. This has taken awhile but required some thought. Sorry it took so long!!! Thank You Courtney!!





Note, there are some strings attached to said award, a tag if you will. So, I'll be sharing those with you now:
List six things that make you happy. Pass the award along to six more bloggers.: Do not give the typical answers and go for the less obvious, as you all know that family, friends, God, etc would be on the list :


1. Winning at anything:) I am a very competitive person and I love the challenge

2. Scrapbooking makes me happy!!I have decided that with four kids the best way for me to keep up both with time and financially I have turned to digital scrap booking. I give each child a scrapbook of their previous year for their birthday. Ansley just got her first digital one and I love it!!

3. Blogging I never knew that I would enjoy both posting and reading other posts. It is great for support, inspiration, and ideas. Not to mention the great friendships you can form and maintain.

4. Getting a Haircut makes me feel so great! I feel like a new person. It is nice when I get to go alone and have someone wash my hair. It is nice to be pampered.
5.Cooking dinner makes me happy when I find new recipes that my family likes. I hope that when my children grow up they will remember their favorite meals and will come back asking for them:)
6. Movie Nights at Home are the best! I love getting in our pj's and fixing popcorn. It is nice to all pile on the couch together and watch a new movie or even an old favorite. I like when the kids ask for movie night!!
The 6 bloggers that I give this award to are:






1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! I guess I missed it with all of the hustle and bustle through the holidays.

I am also so competitive...almost to a fault...almost. :)

And I love to scrapbook. Never have enough time, but I love it. I do DVD slideshows of pictures and videos for each child's birthday of the prior year, and I'm currently driving myself nuts trying to finish Ellis' before Thursday.

Get your family well soon!

Courtney