Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Updates on Brynlie









Well, I thought since Brynlie is over 6 months old it was time I give an update on all her accomplishments. She is quite the busy girl these days. Brynlie has been getting around on the floor lately by rolling as fast as she can. It is quite funny to watch. She is also beginning to scoot. I hadn't seen her actually scoot until yesterday when she was in the tub. I laid her on her back and she flipped over. Then she decided to explore the tub by scooting around and around.


Also, on the day after Christmas all the girls in my family go shopping and out to lunch. So.....I decided to take my girls with me this year to start them in on the tradition early. While at the mall I decided to finally get Brynlie's ears pierced, Jeff had been on me for some time, so I finally did. Now I am one of the people who always worries what everyone else is thinking, saying, and how they are judging me, I know I shouldn't but I do, so I was aware of everyone around. They marked her ears and pierced one and no cry. They pierced the other ear and she screamed one time I patted her once and that was it. No long fit or dramatic cry much to my relief. Everyone is the store was nice and supportive of my decision each telling their own story. I was thankful for this. She is doing great with her new "bling".:)


Brynlie has been sitting up for quite awhile now and is beginning to prefer playing on the floor to any other activity. She is reaching for everything and loves to play peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake! She is growing up so fast it makes me sad. I feel so blessed to have her!!


No comments: