Today was a horrible day. It started off by oversleeping. We did not wake up until 7!! The boys get on the bus at 7:40. I was up late baking cookies and kept Brynlie up too, she is usually our alarm clock. She usually is very consistent. Next, when backing out of the driveway I hit our decorative flag and . The pole is smashed and the flag is missing. Next, is a race to the bus stop which we make in the nick on time. IT is now 7:45 and a race to Ansley's preschool. We arrive at 8:15, only 15 minutes late. Next stop my old job, I type for my old boss for extra money, and I type and then race back to Ansley's school for her Christmas party, the few minutes that I can visit. I watch the cute little games and take a few pictures that I will post later. It is 9:40 and I am off to Tyler's Christmas party, which starts at 10. I make it there only 5 minutes late, not bad. I arrive to find that the cookies I stayed up late to make were in fact not needed as previously thought. The party went great. Ms. Brynlie was a class hit with her coos and giggles the children loved her. Next, it was 12 and I was going to finally get to eat something. Well, I pull around my street and notice that the high winds we had today blew half of our fence down. It turned the faucet on in the mean time there was water everywhere. I called my Dad who said that I needed to shut the water off, yeah I know exactly which of the 18 valves I am supposed to turn off, all of which say WARNING. I turn one off but decide to call my cousin who is a plumber. Thank God for family. That situation is taken care of and I am ready for lunch. No wait it is 1:40 I am already 10 minutes late for Trenner's party. We jump in the car and head back to school. We arrive just in time to watch Trenner finish eating his cookie and throw away. I always wanted to look like I have it together. Somehow though I always look like a frazzled mother of 4 who is torn in one to many directions most of the time. Oh, well the kids want me there and that is what matters most.( I will have pics later)
Friday, December 19, 2008
"I may not have it all together all the time but together I have it all!
Today was a horrible day. It started off by oversleeping. We did not wake up until 7!! The boys get on the bus at 7:40. I was up late baking cookies and kept Brynlie up too, she is usually our alarm clock. She usually is very consistent. Next, when backing out of the driveway I hit our decorative flag and . The pole is smashed and the flag is missing. Next, is a race to the bus stop which we make in the nick on time. IT is now 7:45 and a race to Ansley's preschool. We arrive at 8:15, only 15 minutes late. Next stop my old job, I type for my old boss for extra money, and I type and then race back to Ansley's school for her Christmas party, the few minutes that I can visit. I watch the cute little games and take a few pictures that I will post later. It is 9:40 and I am off to Tyler's Christmas party, which starts at 10. I make it there only 5 minutes late, not bad. I arrive to find that the cookies I stayed up late to make were in fact not needed as previously thought. The party went great. Ms. Brynlie was a class hit with her coos and giggles the children loved her. Next, it was 12 and I was going to finally get to eat something. Well, I pull around my street and notice that the high winds we had today blew half of our fence down. It turned the faucet on in the mean time there was water everywhere. I called my Dad who said that I needed to shut the water off, yeah I know exactly which of the 18 valves I am supposed to turn off, all of which say WARNING. I turn one off but decide to call my cousin who is a plumber. Thank God for family. That situation is taken care of and I am ready for lunch. No wait it is 1:40 I am already 10 minutes late for Trenner's party. We jump in the car and head back to school. We arrive just in time to watch Trenner finish eating his cookie and throw away. I always wanted to look like I have it together. Somehow though I always look like a frazzled mother of 4 who is torn in one to many directions most of the time. Oh, well the kids want me there and that is what matters most.( I will have pics later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, I don't know how you do it! But you're right...at least they want you there and that makes it all worth it! I pray my kids want me there when the time comes...
Courtney
Post a Comment