Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Busy Weekend














Well, the holidays are here for us. So are our crazy weekends!!! This weekend was jam packed with fun. We started off Saturday morning with Jeff's Christmas Party for the kids. We went to the movies and saw Bolt. When we were leaving the theatre Santa was there!! The kids each took turns sitting on his lap(except shy Trenner) and told him their wish list. Tyler said,"I really want an Xbox 360 but I know it is probably too expensive though."



After the movies we came home to have lunch before dividing and going our seperate ways. Tyler had a sleepover birthday party and Trenner had a birthday party to go to. It was also Ansley's sleepover. Jeff's family also was coming in for a visit. This was a very busy night at the Jones house.



Sunday was eagerly anticipated for my kids because it was when we would celebrate Christmas with Jeff's family. Below is a video of Tyler and Trenner opening one of their gifts. I apologize for the quality. I was as excited for them as they were and I wanted to see with my own eyes:)



No comments: