Monday, December 29, 2008

More Traditions.......












Every year on Christmas night Gramma, Papaw, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Jake and all of us Jones Family go to the movies together. This year we went to see Marley and Me. This was a very sweet movie that put a tear even in the men's eyes. Everyone loved the movie and behaved well, with the exception of Brynlie. She felt the need to scream and sing so that everyone knew that she was there. This movie theater was extremely packed so Jeff and I took turns walking her outside in the hall. I took some pictures of the kids dressed up in their new Christmas clothes. Brynlie got some socks that looked like Mary Janes. I loved them and thought she looked adorable in them. She is also wearing her new necklace from Santa. It has her initials on them, just like her big sisters.

1 comment:

Jaysi said...

We got that exact same kitchen from Santa at our house!!! Finn is loving open and closing all of the cabinets! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!