Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008











There is so much to be thankful for this year I am not sure where to start. I am most thankful for my wonderful family. Everyone is not blessed by the type of close knit supportive family that I was blessed to be born into. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. Without him where would I be? He allows me to stay home and take care of the kids and house. He is my support and I love him more than he will ever know. I also appreciate him more than I could ever tell him. I am thankful for my parents, they showed me how to live, love, and have fun. I am thankful for my sister who is my best friend. I am thankful for each one of my children but for different reasons. I am thankful for my oldest son Tyler because he is the loving sweet, kind child that has the purest of intentions. He looks out for others feelings first. I hope this is always the case. I am thankful for my Trenner because he is a Mommy's boy. He loves me so much and I feel it in his hugs and kisses. I hope he stays this way:) He loves me no matter what and I need that. I am thankful for Ansley because she is everything I dreamt of in my daughter. You know as a child you think about what it will be like when you have kids. You dream about what your children will look like and how they will act. Ansley is my living dream. She is so cute, sweet, and outgoing. I love her silly ways. She has become quite the little Momma in the house. She is great with Brynlie. I am thankful for Brynlie for being our surprise little blessing that made our family complete. I didn't realize that we weren't complete until she came along. I didn't realize I missed having a baby in the family until I cuddled and rocked her to sleep.I am thankful for great friends!!! I am thankful for good health for myself and my family!I am thankful for God because without him nothing else would be. I am so thankful for the life I have!!







No comments: