Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAGGED!!


I have been tagged. Amber is the person that tagged me. I met Amber through blogger. She is one of Jeff's best friends from high school that found our blog from another friend. I have enjoyed getting to know her and her family through her blog. We have many things in common, the greatest is being a mom. I think that most Moms can relate to one another on many things.
Now, I am supposed to list 7 random and/or weird things about myself:
1. I am a very nervous person, having children did this to me. I am that "over protective Mom". I am working on it:/
2.I am very afraid of other peoples dogs. I have a dog but other dogs make me very nervous especially around my kids. I was bitten as a child and never got over it.
3. I always knew that I wanted to be a teacher. From the age of about 8 I "played school" with who ever would play with me.
4. I am scared of height's.
5. I always put my make-up on in the car and more times than not while I am driving. I am usually running late especially in the mornings.
6. I love to stay in on a rainy night, order pizza, get in out jammies, and watch a movie as a family.
7. I am a creature of habit. I love routine. I love family traditions.
I am tagging:
1.Katie- http://jeffkatieandgabrielle.blogspot.com/one of my sorority sisters, one of my closest friends, and she is married to Jeff's fraternity brothers and best friends, she is also the Godmother of my daughter Ansley
2.Amy-http://lamzj.blogspot.com/-Jeff's Best Friends Wife, one of my closest friends, the Godmother of Trenner
3.Karen-http://everydayendsley.blogspot.com/a good friend from college who is married to one of Jeff's fraternity brothers
4.Erin-http://www.herrenbruck.blogspot.com/one of my sorority sisters that I reconnected with on blogger, I enjoy reading her blogs
5. Jeff-http://newsnafu.blogspot.com/ my loving husband who is as metro sexual as they come so I am sure he will enjoy doing this on his blog of crazy stories
That is all that I can tag:/





1 comment:

Amber Dupree said...

We have so much in common! I'm such a nervous person! I could go into detail but I'll save it for the psychiatrist =)