Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3









I am not sure how many of you have kids that are into High School Musical but all of my kids love it. So we were eagerly awaiting the opening of High School Musical 3 in theatres. Ansley's friend Kalli's birthday was Friday, when it opened, so Ansley went Friday afternoon with a bunch of little girls and Kalli's parents.They made a day of it. They went to lunch and then all wore matching shirts.

Then Friday night Jeff and I took all our kids and one of Tyler's friends to see it again. It was pretty cute!! Taking 5 kids to a movie on a Friday night really makes you feel old:) Here is a pic of Ansley. I love the shirts.

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

I can only wait until Gabby is this age! JJ...LOL! Ansley is so cute in her HSM gear! I have heard tons of things about this movie! I think it is super cute!