Happy Birthday to Daddy! We are so thankful to be blessed with such a great Daddy and husband. He is the kind of man I prayed for. He is loving, patient, and kind. He is hilarious, sometimes to funny!! Jeff is a hard worker with strong morals. His dedication to both his work and family make him unique. I am so proud of all he has accomplished in his life and am excited for what it to come. I am proud to be by his side !
4 comments:
Are you talking about Jeff?! KIDDING...I'm so happy for you! I just love peeking in on your family! Many, many smiles -Amber
Happy Birthday Jeff!!! I love that I can see what you guys are up to now!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVED your comments about how many kids to have. I never knew that story. I am sorry for your struggles, yet amazed at where it has gotten you. You are right, God did have a plan. What a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing.
This is PRECIOUS!!!! Hope you had a great day, Jeff!
That's sweet! You're a very lucky lady!
Post a Comment