Thursday, April 2, 2009

From Soccer Mom to Soccer Coach




Well, little Miss Ansley has her way with just about everyone. When she bats her big green eyes she is able to get just about whatever. This holds true for sports. When sign ups for soccer came around she said in her sweetest voice batting her eyes at just the right moments,"I want to play soccer only if you coach Mommy!" Well, the rest is history. Soccer practices started about 2 weeks ago. I have 7 girls on my team. My Dad and sister are helping out when they can (thank goodness) and my Mom comes to help with Brynlie. Surprisingly enough I truly enjoy coaching. I am excited to see the girls and watch their progress. All the families seem to be very nice and supportive. Picture day is Saturday so I plan to get some good pictures up soon. This weekend is going to be very busy but I promise to take more pictures and stay on top of updating my blog(this will make Erica and Mom happy)

Thanks to my Mom and Dad who are always willing to help and to Natalie who helps coach too!!

1 comment:

JennyLee Watson said...

Hi, Your family is beautiful and your line in the bio "We may not have it together all the time but together we have it all" made me cry (just a little).

I hope you have a lot of fun coaching and loving on all these little girls. Gooooooooo, Ansley!