Friday, March 27, 2009

Trenner's Sleep Over







Well, this post is a bit late. On the night we rescheduled Trenner's party everything went accordingly. The boys were all a bit rambunctious in the beginning but soon learned my limits:) (Remember,I previously taught Head Start I am all about limits) At Gatti Town everyone eats, plays, and enjoys themselves. We had a great time!! Before leaving everyone must cash into choose their prizes. Tyler and his friend are already in the prize room making their decisions. I decide to check in to see how they are doing. Tyler shows me what he chose. He picked several small things for himself. He then showed me the big prize he chose. Informing me that he was giving that to Trenner for his birthday. How thoughtful is that?!? My throat filled with a lump. How many 8 year old boys would sacrifice their own "prizes" to give someone else one without any coaxing?? I am thinking not many!! I was so proud!!



The rest of the night when extremely smooth. We came home and opened presents and had cake. Later the boys played legos, Xbox 360, Wii, and settled down for a movie around midnight. I did not hear a peep out of them. They were all well mannered and calm for the most part. I actually would do it again:)









No comments: