Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Busy Schedule







Springtime brings a full schedule to the Jones house. This is the first year we are truly experiencing that. Tyler is playing baseball and finishing up with Cub Scouts. Ansley is playing soccer, and beginning cheer again. Trenner has decided to play golf. This means lots of running for me!! It is definatly an exiting time. I will try to keep everything updated with pictures as the season plays on.



These pictures are from Tyler's baseball game Saturday. I can't get any of him playing because of the fence so I will try to get Jeff to take some from the field. These are of the other kids. Tyler played an awesome game on Saturday. He has improved a great deal from last year.
All the extra time and practice with Jeff is definatly paying off. His skills have made watching baseball much more enjoyable for me!!









No comments: