Saturday we celebrated my Great-Grandma Rhew's 91st birthday! It was nice to see her in such good spirits. She has recently moved out of her home into the nursing home due to the development of Alzheimer's. It was fun to see my children interact with her as I did as a child.
As I sat and watched everyone celebrate my mind wandered back to the wonderful memories that were made at her house. Here, are a few:
I loved going to her house for an ice cream cone, she always had some great flavors for us.
I loved picking blackberries at her house.
I loved playing with her dolls, they were the antique kind.
I loved talking with her, she always had time.
I loved eating her wonderful green beans. YUMMY!!!
1 comment:
I love that you took time to post your favorite memories of your grandma :) So sweet. And in true grandma form...most of your memories involve food!
Post a Comment