Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kingsmont Easter Egg Hunt

























I love our neighborhood so much! We are really getting to know more families here in our neighborhood. Saturday we had a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was so nice to get everyone together. The kids love finding Easter Eggs and claiming their prizes. The women who put the hunt together work very hard to make sure there are enough prizes for each child. The kids finish their hunt in about 5 minutes but then enjoy playing on the playground while the adults converse. It was so nice to visit with all the neighborhood Mommy's.

2 comments:

Jaysi said...

That is really great! I sure hope our new neighborhood is like that. Our neighbors here are not all that friendly.

Jennifer said...

We are so blessed. I have never lived in a neighborhood that is so close. It is also great to have so many kids for my kids to play with. We will see how much I like it this summer though:) Good luck with your move.