Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trenner's Party












After much rest, medicine, and special treatment Trenner was feeling much better just in time for his family party. We had lots of great family join us for Trenner's favorite meal. He had fun playing a family game of baseball, opening presents, and playing with Kelsey and Logan. This year instead of a cake he chose a double stuffed chocolate chip cookie, nice choice!!MMM! So thankfully, he had a special day after all!!

2 comments:

The Weyer Family said...

I hope he had a good time. Sorry we were late.

Jennifer said...

He did, I wish he felt better. Hey, I understand late it is no big deal!! I am glad you came. He did have a good time. We need to get together soon without the rest of the family and just let the kids play....or better yet just leave the kids and get together!!:)