Friday, March 6, 2009

It Truly Never Ends

A few months ago Brynlie had been having what appeared to be "cold chills" but they lasted longer and were somewhat frequent. I mentioned this to the doctor and he ordered some tests to rule out seizures. Thankfully, the tests came back normal and the "shakes" went away. However, the shakes are back and she had several yesterday. The last one lasted longer and afterward she fell asleep. She was hard to wake up. Long story short Brynlie will be visiting a neurologist soon for some more extensive testing. I am trying to stay positive and not worry but I am a Mom and those two don't go together when it concerns the health of your baby!



5 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

I'm praying for your family. I cannot believe all of the health issues you guys have had to endure! I will especially pray for baby Brynlie!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I will take all the prayers I can get!!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Brynlie! I hope everything is o.k.

The Broeker Family said...

Jennifer, My prayers and thoughts are with you & Brynlie.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh, no! I'm just now reading this...(along with the post about her hospital stay)...you poor things! I will lift you all up in prayer and hope that spring will bring lots of good health for the Jones family!!!