I can't believe that my baby girl is already 9 months old. She has grown up so fast. It makes me sad to see her changing so much so quickly. I just want to keep her small a little longer. She is walking around the furniture and with her push toys, crawling at amazing speed, and pulling up on the walls to stand. It is amazing how much she is doing. I have been through all of the milestones so many times but this time is different. This time I know that I will not ever have a baby that crawls for the first time again. That makes me sad. I am treasuring the time with her, my house is beginning to show it, but I know that this time is so precious. Brynlie is so curious. She explores and observes everything. I watched her the other day playing with two hangers, safe I know but I was watching, she had a metal one and a plastic one. I watched as she tapped each one on the floor. You could see her listening for the different sounds. How smart she is!! Brynlie is also quite the climber. She climbs up, over, under, and around anything and everything. I am pleased to announce that Brynlie is by far the biggest "Momma's girl" ever. She loves me so much. It is so nice to know I am her favorite, I know this too shall pass, but I am enjoying it while it lasts. I love Brynlie more than I ever thought possible. Happy 9 month Birthday Brynn Brynn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment