Tyler is such an amazing child....He is doing great in school. He had straight A's at midterms. YAY!! Tyler is playing soccer right now. He is doing great. His foot skills are improved from last season. This is the first season with goalies. Tyler has had many shots on goal and I am sure his goal this season will be coming soon. He is also playing Fall baseball. His skills in baseball are greatly improved from the summer. Jeff is coaching his team again this fall. This has allowed us to meet a lot of new friends. Tyler is in live pitch for the first time. I am proud to say he hits the ball and gets on base several times a game...That is great for his first season of live pitch! GO TYLER!!
Tyler still proves to be the most considerate loving child ever!! I am so blessed to be his mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment