Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mayse Farm 2009

















































































Saturday we took advantage of the wonderful weather and headed to Mayse Farm. While there we played cornhole, took a hayride to the pumpkin patch, picked pumpkins,and went through the corn maze. We had such a great time there again this year. Ansley picked a big pumpkin.....It took her awhile!! She was looking through the pumpkin patch for a pumpkin that wasn't dirty....this is after one whole week of rain:) Tyler was once again quick to pick his pumpkin.....Trenner not so much!!

3 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

I cannot believe how grown up your kids are!!! You have such a pretty family :)

Um, could Trenner look any more like Jeff? I don't think so. Not unless you put a beer in his hand and let him play corn hole ;)

Courtney and the Boys said...

LOL! I'm laughing at Amber's comment because I was going to write the same thing about Trenner and Jeff. :)

Jennifer said...

I know it is scary. They act the same too!!LOL