This is the first time I have participated in NOT ME!! McMama's wonderful contest where you can vent out your embarrassing occurrences...With four kids I have plenty... Where do I even start??? Well I most certainly did not allow Brynlie to eat candy corn at 8 in the morning so I could finish one phone conversation without her screaming. I do not have all chairs lined up against the wall so that I don't have to fight my extremely active 16 month old!! WHEW!! This feels good.......I most certainly did not allow my children to "boo" the neighbors with bags of candy while wearing their pajamas and wet heads....I didn't do that, its way to cold outside for that!! Well, that's certainly a start......More not me Mondays are sure to follow!!
2 comments:
Great first NMM post! Keep em coming! You're a natural. Gerat blog, too, by the way.
Thanks!! I needed a compliment today!!:)
Post a Comment