Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Championship










Fall Ball is supposed to be laid back. It is not supposed to be competitive. Well, today was the championship and it was not laid back and was very competitive. Jeff coaches Tyler's team. We came into the tournament in 3rd place.....Not great....We were the underdogs. We played our first game and beat a team that we had lost to previously twice. What a victory!! The boys played the best I have ever seen! I was amazed. Tyler pitched his first inning ever and did wonderfully.
This tournament was single elimination. We went on to face the number one team. After the first inning we were not optimistic. However, our boys wanted first. They stepped up their batting, fielding, and cheered each other on. At the top of the 5th it was a tie game.The other team was up to bat and we shut them out. At the top of the 6th we led by 5. But they were up to bat last....Not where you want to be in the championship game.....However, our boys wanted the win!! Our young pitcher shut them out once again!! We WON!!! What a sweet victory for Jeff and his team!! I am very proud of Jeff. He puts his heart into coaching and does a great job. His dedication and time finally paid off!!
For those of you that read this that went to school with Jeff notice the colors?!?!? He is always loyal to Noblesville. These are his color choices always!!

2 comments:

Jaysi said...

Loving the new fall look. Your kids are adorable!! Looks like you guys have been busy as usual! I guess that is the standard when you have 4 kids, huh?? :) Tell Jeff I like the new long hair look!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!! It gets busier every year....Its alot of fun though!!