Ansley has adjusted well to kindergarten. She is now reading and writing all the time. She is busy right now with cheer. Our first competition is on the 24th at the Centre. She has been practicing hard. Her coach told me that she often forgets how young Ansley is. I reminded her that Ansley is only 5. She laughed and said,"Yeah, but she is better than most my 9 year olds!" That made me proud....Ansley always does that though.....With her adjusting to kindergarten she has become quite the Momma's girl, which I love. She is growing up to fast for me. I will treasure the time that she loves me because I am sure the time when she hates me will be here soon enough...the dreaded preteen years......
Recently, the Klinks came for a weekend. It was so fun to see the kids play. They acted as if they never were apart. Amy and I took the girls shopping in Nashville for the day. Zoe got her ears pierced!! We had such a fun girls day!!I wish they lived closer but even with the miles between us I believe our kids will always be close!
Ansley is eagerly awaiting her birthday.....This year we will take a girls trip, with Amy and Zoe, to the American Girl Store in Chicago. Their we will choose a doll, dress it, get its ears pierced, and have dinner with the doll!! I am so excited for her!! More to come about that later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment