If I knew what I now know about my life I would........................do exactly what I did 11 years ago. I would marry Jeff. At the time I was only 19 and to be quite honest did not know a thing about marriage or how hard it could be at times. Our marriage has not always been perfect. We have had our share of bad times. However, I think the most important thing in a marriage is to love each other despite all imperfections. Thankfully, Jeff loves me and all my imperfections, and that's a lot of loving. Every year that we are married longer I realize how lucky I am. I am not going to take lots of words and funny stories to tell what I love about Jeff because for those of you that really know Jeff, what is there not to love. I just want to tell Jeff that I love him much more now than I did back then and I would not have thought that would be possible. Thank you Jeff for everything!! I love you and Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment