Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess Who?








Guess who is graduating preschool?? My Ansley is. Tomorrow morning will sure be a day full of tears for me!! I am usually not that sappy but Ansley has made me that way. I don't want her to grow up to fast. I treasure the time at home with her and now I see those days being numbered.

3 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Lane will graduate from preschool next year, and I can hardly stand the thought of it! Good luck today...Ansley is such a doll. :)

Jaysi said...

Wow you have some big milestones going on in your house! Enjoy it! Ansley is a doll...great picture!

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Sniff...sniff...how can you stand this! Well...from the sound of it you can't, but just think...you have the summer with her all to yourself before Kindergarten starts! Ansley is so beautiful. I wish Gabby would sit still that long for me to do her hair for perfectly like Ansley's! Miss you guys!