Well, I made it. I actually made it through with minimal tears and a constant lump in my throat! But I made it. Ansley's graduation program was extremely cute!! She loves to be on stage and is quite the performer. It never ceases to amaze me how blessed I am to have such an incredible daughter. I am not sure what I did to deserve to be her Mom but I am so thankful that I was chosen for this wonderful job. She continues to make me proud in her accomplishments and abilities every day. Ansley is not only beautiful( I am prejudice) but has a wonderful personality to go with her looks. She is kind and well mannered. I don't know where she gets it all!!
I am so thankful for the wonderful teaching staff at Gabriel's Garden. They made preschool a wonderful experience with lots of great memories. They always went above and beyond to accommodate our ever changing needs.(Jeff's loss of job a few years ago, my bed rest, ect)
There are more pictures and a video to come later tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment