Monday, September 29, 2008

Ansley's 1st Field Trip






Today we visited the Huber Farm. This was Ansley's 1st field trip. She got to ride a school bus there. She was so excited. We saw pigs, a llama named Andy, goats, horses, and lots more. This was a very fun field trip. The kids were all able to feed the animals out of their hands. There was a rope swing in the barn that the kids got to swing from, Ansley loved this. They got to climb a ladder and stand at the top of barn in the hay loft, this was a bit nerve racking for me but fun for the kids. After that we sat on the tractor and then we even got to ride a horse!!Next, that we spread blankets out and had popcorn and juice for snack. After experiencing so many cool things I asked Ansley what her favorite part was and to my surprise she said,"Snack!" I am so thankful that I was able to go on this field trip with her. It was fun to see her interact with her peers. I enjoyed conversing with the other Moms too. When I pushed Brynlie up by the children most were watching the owner introduce the animals. All except one young boy, this boy ran up to me and tapped on me,"So....whatcha got in there?" he asked. I showed him Brynlie and told him that she was Ansley's baby sister. This little boy liked her more than any of the animals.

No comments: