Friday, September 26, 2008

Ms. Personality










I am so excited about my happy baby. Brynlie has suddenly became Ms. Personality. She is so sweet and smiles at everyone who speaks to her. She has the cutest gummiest smile I have ever seen. It is the kind that melts your heart every time you see it. I have had a hard time capturing the true gummy smile on camera but I am working on it. When she sees the camera she is studying it trying to figure out what it is. She prefers to smile for the human face. She has started to laugh out loud and coo but somehow I deleted that video. I will post more when I can get it. Brynlie is definitely getting her own preferences. At night time she prefers to be in my arms and will cry until she gets there. During the day she likes to snuggle her face into the space between my arm and my chest. Its so sweet. We have determined that she prefers noise to quiet. GOOD THING!! Well, that's just a quick update on Brynlie.

No comments: