I can't believe that she is already 3 months. She is rolling over now and scooting around by pushing her feet. It is unbelievable how much she smiles. My favorite smiles are the ones that shows all of her gums. Those always seem to melt my heart. So far she seems to be a Momma's girl, which is great because Ansley is clearly a Daddy's girl. I am so thankful that she is here and healthy. A healthy baby is definitely a blessing.
Having a 4th child was a big surprise to us. I was concerned how the birth of another child would effect my other children. However, from day one Tyler, Trenner, and Ansley have loved, cared for, and cuddled Brynlie. Ansley loves to change her diapers(with my help), give her baths, and share her kisses. Just today I asked her to go upstairs to get Brynlie a blanket because we were getting ready to leave. Ansley came down the stairs and said,"Well she probably will poop so I brought two diapers so that we can change her." How cute is that? My 4 year old being responsible and loving enough to think ahead about what Brynlie might need in the next few hours. Ansley's love and attention to Brynlie are seen hourly. Tyler, on the other hand, is a bit more reserved with the attention he gives to her. This morning while I was getting ready I was in the bathroom and Jeff was in the closet, out of sight, and Brynlie was lying on the bed next to where Tyler was sitting getting his breathing treatment. "Hi, sissy!! I love you sissy!" I heard him say in a baby voice to her. That made my heart melt. I am so thankful that my son is growing up to be a loving young boy. Trenner likes to kiss on Brynlie most of the time. His favorite thing to do, when no one is looking, is coo at her and tell her that he loves her. You have to be sneaky to catch him doing this. I have witnessed it several times. Trenner is my private kid and that is okay.
Brynlie is proof to us that surprises are the best gifts in life. I can't imagine our family without her. She is what completes our family.
2 comments:
she's beautiful! You and Jeff keep making more babies, they are the cutest! love you!
Brynlie is growing up so fast! I too can't believe that she is already 3 months. The kids are so cute with her too! I am so happy for you and your family! We miss you!
Post a Comment