Monday, November 3, 2008

A Wonderful Sunday











On Friday night while trick or treating my Dad called and invited us over on Sunday morning after church. He said that he was making a new casserole that he wanted us to try. Then we would go for a hike, weather permitting.
The weather Sunday was wonderful and we were excited to take advantage of it. So I packed some matching attire and I took advantage of the gorgeous scenery for some family pictures. Now anyone that has kids knows that a family picture where everyone is smiling or even looking is hard to come by. Add a 4 month old baby and you are sure to get frustrated. I am proud to say my children did wonderfully. It was the men, my Dad and husband, that were impatient. We were able to get a few decent shots.
After taking pictures we went on a hike through the woods. It was so nice to enjoy the fall weather with family. I love to hike and I am so excited that my Dad has started my children on loving hikes. He takes them hiking every chance he has. I remember last spring when the weather could not have been 45 degrees but it was very very sunny Tyler said,"OOOH we have to call Papaw today would be a perfect day for a hike." Another great childhood memory in the making:)

2 comments:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

How cute! I actually thought that you hired a photographer to go out to the woods with you. :-) Good job to everyone...I am impressed!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow! I am impressed with how great your pictures turned out! What a FANTASTIC picture of the entire family! :) You guys are so cute!