Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes




Recently my kids and I were all talking. It was on Tuesday. Tyler said, "I know why we don't have school today,"very proudly and matter of fact. "Why?" I said. "Because it is vetariaums day." Then Trenner quickly chimes in," I know what vetariams are....they only eat vegetables!!" I started laughing and then gave them the correct words!!
During dinner last night we were talking about going to the beach. We visited Myrtle beach this summer and Ansley said,"I want to go back to Murder Beach again!" You never know what a kids is going to say. It could be scary or it could crack you up. Thank goodness so far my humorous events have outweighed my scary or embarrassing ones but I am sure they are yet to come.

1 comment:

Amber Dupree said...

I want to go to Murder Beach and hang out with some vetariaums!! Please??