I am so glad that I am able to get to participate in the parties at school. I love to see Trenner get so excited to have me in his classroom. This year I am a room mother and I am actively involved in his school. I enjoy getting to know all the children. It is so funny that I am now known as "Trenner's Mom". I am getting old!!
This year for the Halloween party we divided the class into 5 groups. Each group went to a different activity. There was musical chairs, bingo, pumpkin decorating, cookie decorating, and the activity that I brought edible spiders.
I have never felt so important. When Trenner sees me he runs up and hugs me and says,"I love you!" He does not care who is around. During this one hour party Trenner probably hugged me 4 times and told me that he loved me. What is better than that? Not much. I know I need to treasure that because he is growing up so fast and soon he will barely acknowledge me at all. For now though I am enjoying it!!
1 comment:
How sweet! I've already trained Lane to say, "Mommy, I will always love you, and I will always give you hugs and kisses, no matter how old I get." No lie. :)
Post a Comment