4th of July is a time for family, friends, and food!! This year it was also a time for announcements.................... You noticed the baby bottles in the pictures right?? Well, you may have guessed it I am expecting...................to be an Aunt for the first time in January. Ha.Ha. I got you didn't I?? You thought that I was expecting. Nope. Thankfully, this time my sister is. I have been dying for everyone to know for awhile now. She told me about a month ago under strict confidence. I never thought that I would be as excited for her as I was for my own children. I have already started my stash, as I will be the favorite Aunt:) So, Congrats to my sister and Jake for a job well done. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival in late December or early January. We pray for a healthy enjoyable pregnancy and a healthy baby in time for Christmas:)
Our 4th of July was spent inside most of the day because of all the rain. In between showers the kids enjoyed "blowing up" things with Josh and watching him shoot bottle rockets. We had wonderful food and company all day. When we arrived home the sun was shining and the kids headed outside to play with Bryson and Kalli. Later, we enjoyed the Taylors wonderful firework display. Here, are a few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment