Friday, December 18, 2009

Update on Baby Lane




Its been awhile since I have given an update on Lane. I don't have any new pics, I wish I did, but I have all good news. He is now weighing 5 pounds and 1 ounce. He is already 18 1/2 inches long!! He is nursing well and often. He is still in the hospital. It has been a long 7 weeks, I still haven't been able to meet my sweet sweet nephew. My sister and her husband have been amazingly strong throughout this event!! They are hopeful that he will be home in time for Christmas!! All he needs to do now is go three days without a bradychardia (brady: Low heart rate) Hopefully, he will be home as early as Monday. The sooner the better. Thanks so much for all the prayers and good wishes. It is nice to know we have friends and strangers praying for us!! Thanks!!

No comments: