Friday, December 18, 2009

Ansley turns 6











































I can't believe today is Ansley's 6th birthday!! Time really does fly!! I can honestly say that I feel so blessed to be Ansley's Mom. Not a day goes by that Ansley doesn't do something to make me proud. She is everything in a little girl that I dreamt of as a child. I treasure the cuddles she insists on every night and I allow her to snuggle in my bed because I dread the night when she will no longer want to cuddle with Mommy. I love that she wants to tell me about her day and share her secrets with me. I look forward to watching her grow and change in the coming years...But I can't help but be sad for the years that have already passed too quickly. I love Ansley more than she will ever understand.......until she has a daughter of her own:)





For Ansley's birthday we took a trip with Amy and Zoe to the American Girl store in Chicago. This was supposed to be in place of her party.....I caved...Tonight she is having a slumber party with 10 of her friends as well as her family party!! I do believe I am crazy!! So pictures of that will be up soon!





























No comments: