Well, yesterday I told you about our new friendship with the neighbors and the friendship between all of our kids. After everyone got home from school yesterday the kids were playing together. For weeks they have been talking about starting a band. They asked us to take pictures for their album cover:) Well, last time the other Mom took a few pictures of them for the album cover and they turned out very cute. There is the slide show of their pictures. I thought that this was very cute. Right before I took the picture one of the kids would yell,"Don't smile!"
2 comments:
Super Cute! I love your postings!
I love all the posts and pictures, it's so nice being able to keep up with your family. The kids are adorable, as usual and Brynlie is beautiful! Miss you guys, everything seems perfect so I won't say 'Hope you all are doing'!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment